Monday, April 30, 2012

God's Word through Music

There have been a few times in the past two years that I have thought to myself, "I wonder what Mike would think and say to me and the girls IF he could walk through that kitchen door?"  I know he wouldn't be happy about the "junk" drawer not being organized anymore and his poor garage...he wouldn't even recognize it.  It's such a disaster!  LOL  He would be amazed at how his little girls have grown up and are heading to become such Godly girls and love Jesus.  I am posting the song below because when I hear it, I think, "yep, those are the things my hubby would say to me."  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...

The Words I Would Say - Sidewalk Prophets





Many, many people have asked me, "how I do it"?  I have to be honest and say, I don't do it alone.  God has called me here and it's only with His help I CAN DO THIS~  I pray everyday to glorify Him throughout each moment of my life.  The song below touches me deeply and I hope it does you as well...


Bring the Rain - Mercy Me


2 comments:

  1. THank you so much for our words and the song video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed and hope you found comfort in the songs as I do...

    ReplyDelete