Thursday, February 16, 2012

After loosing a loved one, you look around you and see everyone else going on with their lives.  How can the hustle and bustle of life go on when you are still hurting?  I remember thinking, at some point I have to get back in the swing of things and return  going out to Walmart and the grocery store and seeing people.  I prayed that no one would say anything and "pretend" nothing ever happened.  Something had happened, and that was the truth I had to come to grips with in my head.  Part of my healing has been that this is real and until I face the grocery store conversations with people and heart to heart break downs with my loved ones and everything in between, I am not allowing God to completely heal me like He wants to do.  I had to get back on the merry go round called life, but wasn't sure how to "hop" back on....slow and steady I did.  The ride is completely different now, but it is a good ride.  All because I have chosen to let God drive and I am just along for the ride....
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment