Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today starts the month of love...February.  It's not the same as it used to be for me, but I try to look at it differently now than in the past, as I do with almost every aspect of life.  I praise God and am thankful for the years I did celebrate love being a wife.  But, now I see there is so much more to it...our girls are the outcome and blessings of our love.  I love each and every one of them more and more everyday.  I now realize how short life is and to cherish every moment.  Mike was always showing and telling us how much he loved us and yes, I miss it...but, it will be forever be in our hearts and memories.  Please find time to tell the ones you love just how much you love them, don't think you may have tomorrow.   Our Heavenly Father loves us unconditionally no matter what we may have done or not done.  Remember, only He can fulfill you with the true meaning of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment