Monday, February 20, 2012

Many people have told me that their marriage and relationships have changed since Mike's accident.  They now see not to take life for granted and to cherish each and every day with their spouse.  Hearing those words have helped me in coping with his death.  Starting tomorrow, I will be posting on my blog daily, "The Love Dare" 40 day challenge (as featured in the movie "Fireproof").   You can start your challenge on Wed. and continue through Lent. Each day I will give an overview of the "Love Dare" from the book.  I feel led to do this because Mike's death has changed lives and he's not here for me to enrich our marriage, so I pray for each of you and your marriage as we journey through this amazing book.  I know God has great blessings ahead for your marriage. 

You may find info. about the book "The Love Dare" at http://www.lovedarebook.com/.

2 comments:

  1. I will post everyday, excluding Sundays. I will pray for each and everyone of you and your spouse through this season of your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carrie! We just watched Fireproof on Sunday; I'm in!

    ReplyDelete